The Wiltshire Games was the idea of Salisbury resident Cornish Bluebird Godolphin. It was during his time taking part in the 5e GFC, GKF, Grand Festival de la Couronne in France, that he struck upon the idea of doing something similar in England. With the help of Oxford resident and Jouster Jewbeard, also Falcie of Winchester, the games were born in Oxford on the 1st June 1457
The 1st Wiltshire Games saw the following competitions competed for: Jousting, Archery, Sword Fighting, Staff Fighting and the much loved local Wiltshire sport of the Flag Competition.
- Dantes (Winchester) (1st Wiltshire Games)
- Father Kiane (Oxford) (1st Wiltshire Games)
- Asteria (Oxford) (1st Wiltshire Games)
- Graciebells (Winchester) (1st Wiltshire Games)
- Salisbury (1st Wiltshire Games)