Growing and Harvesting
Vegetables are sown automatically and they grow by themselves. The only work which must be done on a vegetable farm is to harvest them, which is done every fifth day. So, the schedule looks like this:
- Your veggies are growing nicely (state 1 of 5)
- Your veggies are growing nicely (state 2 of 5)
- Your veggies are growing nicely (state 3 of 5)
- Your veggies are growing nicely (state 4 of 5)
- Your veggies are growing nicely (state 5 of 5)
- Your veggies are ready to be harvested. (Hire a worker on this day)
A first field will produce 4 vegetables and a second field will produce 3 vegetables.
Vegetable Farming Advice
- There is no value in requiring stats at any level other than zero, so just put zero in the intelligence choice and hire for the minimum in your town.
- Because vegetables are effectively the same as fruit, players are advised not to grow vegetables in a village with an orchard.
- Check with your mayor if you are unsure what field to choose. Your mayor knows what the town needs.