- The trade of miller is a profession for level 2.
- A miller transforms wheat into flour. Flour isn't a basic food product but has to be sold at the market where the bakers can buy it for the production of bread.
- Before you make a decision, ask your mayor if there are not too many millers already in the town to avoid overproduction.
- A flour mill can not be sold. So changing profession or/and moving to another town cost 500 £ to (re)build the workshop, so decide carefully before you level up to level 2.
The trade of miller.Edit
- A miller has to either buy wheat at the market or use wheat harvested from his/her wheat field and place the bags in the property inventory.
- The miller then grinds the wheat to flour which is ready to be sold.
- One wheat bag can be grinded to one bag of flour, and a miller can transform up to ten bags each day (1 action).
Prices and income.Edit
- The average price of a wheat bag is 13.00 £
- Although free to choose, the price for flour must respect a certain degree of honesty so consumer and producer can both benefit. Most of the times a bag of flour is sold for 15.30 £
- Investment to start a full production: 10 bags of wheat at 13.00 £: Total 130.00 £
- Income from sale of 10 bags of flour at 15.30 £: Total 153.00 £
- Daily activity income as a miller: 153.00 £ sales minus 130.00 £. Total: 23.00 £ pr. day.
Forum Post URLEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.