- The trade of miller is a job for players Level 2 and above.
- A miller transforms wheat into flour. Flour isn't a basic food product but has to be sold at the market where the bakers can buy it for the production of bread.
- Before you make a decision, ask your mayor if there aren’t too many millers already in the town to avoid overproduction.
- Over production will lower prices!
The Trade Of A MillerEdit
- A miller has to buy wheat at the market and place the bags in the property inventory
- The miller then grinds the wheat to flour which is ready to be sold.
One wheat bag can be ground to one bag of flour and a miller can transform up to ten bags each day.
Prices & profitsEdit
Although free to choose, the price for flour must respect a certain degree of honesty so consumer and producer can both benefit. Most of the times a bag of flour is sold for £2,10 more then wheat was purchased. Allowing a miller a daily profit of £21,00.