|— Village —|
|Country||Kingdom of Scotland|
|Purpose||Node between Galloway and Glasgow|
- Implicatus became mayor following the unfortunate death of Reinhaert. He did not run for a second term and was followed on 14th August 1456 by Kyno. Kyno too served only one term.
- The next mayor in office was Llyl who served sucessfull for two terms. On the 14th of November Leahandra became mayor and she served for two terms.Wizardnain was elected as the Mayor of Largs on 14th January. On the last day of her term, Dongammers revolted and ransacked the Town Hall, leaving the new Mayor Finn, elected two days later due to a run off vote in the elections, to rebuild which she did in a spectacularly successful manner. Following Finn's term, Leahandra was elected once more to serve her town.
- Captain Mick_ and Don't Panic arrived in Largs, Scotland on February 1, 1458. Because there was no port constructed there at the time (aka a natural port), a "forced docking" was required. However, Don't Panic nevertheless docked successfully, later sailing to Ardencaple for repairs due to damage from its forced docking in Largs.
- Don't Panic was the third of a five-ship NNGO fleet that also included Booty, Nomad, Goodship Lollipop, and Cutty Sark all of which instead docked in Ardencaple.
- Closed along with the rest of the County of Ayr due to population problems
- Largs Townhall Tavern - managed by the Town Hall