The official government of the country of England.
|— Kingdom of England —|
|Motto: Dieu et Mon Droit|
|- Monarch||Richard Dorchester (IG: Richy.)|
|- Heir||Diayania Callaghan (IG: Diayania)|
|Counties||Devon, Sussex, Mercia, and Westmorland|
|Provinces||Province of York|
|Discovered||11 June 2005|
Government[edit | edit source]
Each English County is governed by a County Council. These Councils are elected by the people every sixty days. Council members from each County also act as members of the English Parliament. Up until December 28, 1458, the King of England had been the Administrator LJS acting in his role as LongJohnSilver. With the introduction of the Elected Sovereign role in RK, King LongJohnSilver abdicated his throne on December 28, 1458.
The first Sovereign election then took place in order to determine who would become King for approximately the next six months in England. The three candidates were Kenrich of Stafford, United_we_stand of Cumberland, Viceroy of Sussex. After receiving the highest number of votes, on December 29, 1458, Viceroy was elected to rule as the Sovereign of England. Upon his death on April 21, 1459, his wife and heir Cordelia McDermott-Mortimer became Regent.
In the Summer of 1459, a new election was held and Faheud of Sussex was elected King of England. Subsequent rulers included:
- His Majesty, King Hezlog Neutrino (10 March, 1460 - 10 November, 1460)
- Her Majesty, Queen Molly Rose Llewellynn (16 December, 1460 - 13 February, 1461)
- His Majesty, King Slon Williams (21 March, 1461 - 16 October 1461)
- His Majesty, King, Sir Rothgar the Valiant (13 November, 1461 - 19 June 1462)
- His Majesty, King Darien Balintyne (17 July 1462 - 13 March 1463)
- His Majesty, King Cullan Holifard (17 April 1463 - 20 October 1463 )
- Her Majesty, Queen Aggnes Holifard (24 November 1463 - 2 June 1464)
- His Majesty, King, Sir Allyn Brightpoint (8 July 1564 - 21 February 1465)
- His Majesty, King Morat T. Rondoval (21 March 1465 - 24 November 1465)
- Her Majesty, Queen Siren Vukotić Dorchester (20 December 1465 - 23 July 1466)
- Her Majesty, Queen Shellara Miller (27 August 1466 - April 1467 )
- His Majesty, King/Queen Frankie Gulliero (May 18th 1467 - December 5th 1467)