The following Joust took place in Carlisle, during the seige. While NNGO and FURY BOHICA were inside the city, the English and Irish armies (and soldiers from other countries) were outside the walls. During the long lull of the siege, a joust was called. Sixteen men and women stepped forward to entertain the masses.
Current Standings, as of 9 August 1458, are as follows:
Joust in progress
Previous standings, as of 3 August 1458:
Previous Standings as of Day 1:
The Sixteen Participants, and their causes:
- Prince of England, Jewbeard, riding for Avalon
- Earl of Chilham, Plotnik von Liechenstein, riding for his betrothed, Anyamariee Hollington
- Viscountess of Sudbury, Caitilin Stryke de Lusignan
- Baron Baldar de Lusignon, the Reigning Joust Champion of England
- Baroness of Bromyard, Merlyna Eilan Aegeus "The Witch of Worcester"
- Baroness of Lanercost, Blainewolfe Hanley Balintyne
- Rush_, riding for Notingham, on behalf of Princess of England, Gabrielle_ de Grey
- Kelster Wallace
- Inka2, riding for Chester
- Nivera Fang
- Nahren von Liechtenstein, Riding for Canterbury
- Dizmalus Oppenheimer riding for Inis
- Todryangle Whitesnow, Granson of Dry WhiteSnow and Angeljoy of Stirling, Glasgow
- Donte Whitesnow
- Ben Feniks de Lyon,
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.