Iron Ore is an object that comes from an Iron Mine. An ounce of iron contributes 5 points of hindrance to a personal inventory's load. Prices for an ounce range from 4 to 20.95 pounds.
It is used in the production of intermediate, finished goods, or in building construction as shown:
- Battle Cog construction or repair
- Battle Carrack construction or repair
- Genovese ship construction or repair
- Small port (level 2 port) construction
- Naval site (level 3 port) construction
- Naval shipyard (level 4 port) construction
It is therefore not recommended to buy if you are not one of these: a craftsman, a traveling merchant, a harbormaster, a mayor or a trade minister.