|— Town —|
|Country||Kingdom of England|
|Province||Province of Canterbury|
|Diocese||Diocese of Worcester|
|Population (25 Nov 1465)|
Evesham is the closest Mercian town to Devon County, a point that connects North of England with its Southern region.
Other than having an Orchard, Evesham has access to a stone quarry north-west shared with the capitol, Worcester.
In the spring of 1464, Magical Tree Festival was held in Evesham. Some of the interesting activities included: Champ of the Taverns (a drinking contest), Songs of the Soul (Poetry/Song contest) and King of the Knuckles (Arena duels).
At the moment, Evesham is hosting a Frotune-telling Tent where Niamh deals tarot cards and reads your fortune. You can also try your luck playing a puzzle game, the Medieval Hangman, conducted by Ellyria.
Last but certainly the sweetest and trickiest, Hidden Chocolate game lead by Chereisa. You have to get a chocolate out of a bowl full of whipped cream but... WITHOUT using your hands and all in under twenty seconds. Sounds yummmy!
Evesham is also known as Drunkensham, a nick-name given by Tut to indicate the happy atmosphere and sometimes a little too cheerful townsfolk. Something similar was done by Theseus, who created a group of dedicated ale lovers called Beer-drinkers of Evesham or B.D.O.E. for short.
Town Council[edit | edit source]
- Mayor's Assistant:
- Minister of Information:
- Chief Mentor:
- Minister of Morale:
- Minister of Law:
- Minister of Market Regulation:
- Minister of Security:
- Priest: Claire.blackthorn
Taverns[edit | edit source]
- The Royal Oak Inn - Owned and managed by Evesham Town Hall.
- The Rapier and Rose - Owned and tended by Claire.blackthorn.
- The Broken Drum - Owned and tended by Elbereth, you can play poker here.
- The Black Dragon - Owned and tended by Valkobo.
- Rondoval S'mores Campfire Evesham - Owned by Kei and tended by Ellyria.
- Ye Olde Town Inn - Owned by Correus. Bartender is Faith.
- Over the Rainbow Inn - Owned by Merlyna. Bartender is Brennustaranis.
Shops and Workshops[edit | edit source]
- Harebell Cottage - Corinna's Herbal and Botany Shoppe - owned by Corinna.macbratney
- MacBratney Medicines and Surgery - owned by Beaker
Famous Townsfolk[edit | edit source]
Mayors past and present:[edit | edit source]