Death in Renaissance Kingdoms occurs in three ways.
- Through battle
- Through the courts
- Through starvation
When a person dies, they incur:
- A loss of 10 Strength stats
- A loss of 10 Intelligence stats
- A loss of all Charisma stats
- A 45 day movement penalty, where they can not leave which ever town they are in.
- (The 45 days are reduced to 15 if Premium Features are purchased)
After dying, a person may continue playing after they serve the above penalties.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.