- The Chalice was the first ship ever constructed in RK by NNGO, under supervision of Captain Anto Capone in Cill Chaoi, Ireland.
- The Chalice was sold to Lord Arogandor and his first mate Lector of the "Grail Lords Shipping Company" for 4,000 pounds.
- The Chalice was the first ship to ever sail in the English-speaking RK.
- Bound for England and charging 300p a ticket, the Chalice left the docks of Cill Chaoi on November 20th, 1457 carrying cargo and notable passengers such as Dolina, Lady_Brianna, Maximiliaan, Nosferattus, and Jaseph.
- The voyage of the Chalice was the first use of RK in-game coding for sailing and thus was considered a first test of seafaring.
- After many difficulties during the voyage, The Chalice arrived safely in Liverpool, England on December 8, 1457.
- During the voyage, bugs in the coding were discovered and solved. However, the crew suffered starvation and many setbacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.