See also Ship (main article).
A ship is used to transport people and cargo from one port to another. A ship can only be built in a port level 2 or higher. However not all ships are equal. Bigger and better ships require more resources and a lvl 3-4 port to build.
Characteristics of types ship
1. Crew - Number of crew needed to man the ship effectively
2. Capacity - amount of goods it can hold
3. Space - Maximum Number of passengers it can hold.
4. Life Points - Amount of damage a ship can take before sinking.
5. Battle Points - The potential amount of damage a ship can do to another ships life points in a battle. Each BP has a 66% chance of taking away 1 life point from the ship it is attacking.
6. Lifespan - it is unclear what lifespan is; however, the most expensive ships have an infinite lifespan.
All items (11)