- The trade of butcher is a profession for level 2.
- The butcher cuts up raw carcasses into edible slices of meat.
- Meat gives 2 hunger points and 2 strength points.
- Before you make a decision, ask your mayor if there are not too many butchers already in the town to avoid overproduction.
- A butcher shop can not be sold. So changing profession or/and moving to another town cost 500 £ to (re)build the workshop, so decide carefully before you level up to level 2.
The trade of butcher.Edit
- It's necessary to buy half-hundredweights of pig or hundredweights of cow from the market and place them in your property inventory.
- The butcher cuts up the carcasses (HW or HHW) into meat pieces ready to be consumed or sold.
- The butcher can cut 5 hundredweights of cow/(HW) into 10 pieces of meat, in one 22 hour action, or one hundredweights of cow/(HW) in two hours.
- The butcher can cut 10 half-hundredweights of pig/(HHW) into 10 pieces of meat, in one 22 hour action, or one half-hundredweights of pig/(HHW) in one hour.
- The butcher can NOT mix the raw carcasses to cut. Example: 3 hundredweights of cow and 4 half-hundredweights of pig does not equal the required 5 hundredweights of cow or the required 10 half-hundredweights of pig, to generate 10 meat pieces a day.
Prices & profits.Edit
• The average prices of hundredweights of cow and half-hundredweights of pig of pig are 33.00 £ and 16.50 £. • Though free to choose the price, the price of the meat must respect a certain degree of honesty so consumer and producer can both benefit. Aim your prices so you get a daily activity wage of 23.00 £, this would mean a piece of meat can be sold at 18.80 £.