|— Capital of Devon —|
|Motto: Virtue Et Industria|
|Country||Kingdom of England|
|Province||Province of Canterbury|
|Diocese||Diocese of Clifton|
|Established||October 1455 (2007)|
|- Capital Town||121|
Bristol is the capital city of Devon, Kingdom of England. It is known for being a very quiet hamlet, but often a friendly local or a traveler can be found in the tavern. During times of War, Bristol is a prime hangout for soldiers marching to or coming back from battle as well, as the detachments of soldiers usually sent to protect the Capital.
Bristol sees a lot of traffic from travelers and traders passing through town to other destinations, due to it's central postion in the western side of Devon
This forest capital of Devon benefits greatly from its location between the orchard town of Bridgewater and the fishing port of Gloucester. However, it is heavily reliant on traders to bring needed goods for its citizens' consumption.
- The Rising Sun - Owned by the Town Hall, bartender is FateofDreams.
- The Cat and The Fiddle - Owned by Mairead, bartender is Lily.mcclaren.
- The Weaver's Shop - Owned and tended by Penny12.
- Culbone Infirmary - Owned and tended by Treena.
Shops & Workshops
- Suan's Weaver Shop
- Starv8's Fine Cuts
- Grizelda's The Chopping Block Charcuterie
- Aris' The Butcher Shop
- Merlyna 2 terms
- Kleophas-3 terms
- Lucy Lawlesst
- John_fitzrobin 3 terms
- Drouin 4 terms total
- Lucy_Lawless 4 terms
- Taurjack - one term
- Revandenizen - two terms
- Galinzu - three terms
- Aris - three terms
- Zebarc (deceased in office/partial term)
- Pothath (deceased in office/partial term)
- Lord justinan