|— Town —|
|Motto: The Gateway of Sussex|
|Province||Province of Southwark|
|Diocese||Diocese of Brighton|
|Population (6 May 1465)|
Arundel is the nearest town to the western border shared by the County of Wiltshire, Kingdom of England. Winchester, Wiltshire lies to the west of Arundel just over the border, while Lewes lies to the east of town.
- Arundel High Hall - Arundel's Official Inn. This is where we invite our guests to stay during the duration of their visit in Arundel. Aptly called "the guests' home in Arundel" where there are rooms with wonderful views of the River Arun and the Arundel Castle. The Inn is also famous for its complementary breakfast served to the guests.
- Tour Around Arundel - the Official tour of the town. Here, we give everyone a view of the sites and specific tourist attractions of Arundel, from the River Arun, to the Arundel Castle, to the fountain and much more.
- Arundel Guest Book - pecurlarly placed in the middle of the town where guests can sign in write a note as they visit Arundel.
- West Sussex Gazette: Arundel's official newspaper released every month starting April, 1458. The WSG is mainly run by the Arundel Town Council
- Church of Arundel: Lady_sam is the parish priest.
- The shrine of St Thomas Becket
- Dirty McFlirty's - Owned by Micjo, the bartender is --- [Closed May of 1459]
- The Dusty Dragon - Managed by the Town Hall, the bartender is Aldea
- The Drunken Duck - Owned by Xeinozu, the bartender is Jordis
- Exotic Nights - Owned by Nile , the bartender is Nile
Shops & WorkshopsEdit
- Micjo's Mill - run by Micjo
Past Mayors Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.