|— Port Town —|
|Motto: "Where the Wild Things Are."|
|Country||Kingdom of Scotland|
|Province||Province of Glasgow|
|Diocese||Diocese of Glasgow|
|Established||27 March 1456|
|- Harbour Master|
|Population (March 1462)|
|- Port Town||76|
Ardencaple currently hosts many well-seasoned players and this adds to the town's dynamics.
- On January 28, 1458, the NNGO flagship Booty, commanded by Captain Anto Capone, arrived in Ardencaple to much fanfare (see "Knight Out" cartoon below, drawn by Andimsum).
- The Port of Ardencaple completed its level 2 upgrade on February 12, 1458. Harbourmasters Bohemianpiano and Anto Capone served in the construction of the port, which was completed on time, without delay.
- The Booty, Nomad, Don't Panic, Goodship Lollipop, and Cutty Sark all comprise a five-ship NNGO fleet from Cill Chaoi, Ireland.
- Ardencaple began updating its port to level 3 on May 10th, 1458, completing the work in November 1458.
- Ardencaple began updating its port to level 4 in December 1458.
Mayors of ArdencapleEdit
- Hebrin (deposed by County Forces)
- Hebrin (deposed by a French and Italian revolt)
- Hebrin(deposed by a French and Italian army)
- The Axe and Shield - Managed by the Ardencaple Town Hall
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.